Swing & Positional Trading
A segment that demands immense patience
It’s not easy to be an Investor
Trading this segment requires you to have one of the most important aspects of trading, and that’s Patience. Investing in itself is a big business and would require a little more money as your capital as compared to the other trading segments. One more thing that comes in addition to this is, you need to be really good with the Fundamental Analysis of the stocks. Only if the fundamentals are good, you move on to the technical analysis. And the best part of this style of trading is, you will have a whole lot of time to analyze the stock fundamentally & technically & on top of that, there is no need to rush to initiate the trade. You can initiate the trade without any time constraints, unlike we have in Intraday Trading. So go ahead with this style of trading if you’re someone who doesn’t have enough time to keep an eye on the charts or if you are some one who doesn’t like peeking into the charts every now & then.
What’s our approach ?
Most of the time it has been seen that the traders forget the basics and are too concentrated in the advanced concepts. Getting indulged in the advanced concepts is fine but the more advanced a thing is, the more complex it becomes. So we always encourage the traders to stick back to the basics, since they are the building blocks of the setup or the strategy. So this is exactly what we cover in our training program. We start with the very basics, explaining about the various components involved in the setup & slowly move to the advanced concepts, which eventually builds the final setup or strategy.
What will you be able to do post completing the training
- You will be able to find long /short term trades & hold it till the required duration.
- You will be able to plan your trades in a much better way by deciding the entry point, exit point & where to put the stop loss.
- You will be able to differentiate between retracements & trend reversals.
- You will be gaining a strong sense of anticipation & will be able to anticipate the stock’s future movement.
- You will be able to control your fear & greed while trading.
Topics to be covered
Introduction to the basics of Swing and Positional Trading
- NIFTY details & its importance
- How to relate Swing/Positional Trading with Nifty’s direction
- Swing/Positional Trading psychology
- Risk Management
- Money Management
- Time Management
- How to trade Trending Markets for a couple of days (holds good for Swing Trading)
Get in touch
- Basic Technical Analysis
- Advanced Technical Analysis
Charting basics and techniques
- Trading with Price-Action
- Trading with Indicators
- Trading with Oscillators
Stop Loss strategies
- How SL should be used by Swing Traders
- How SL should be used by Positional Traders
- Location and usage of candlesticks at the right place & time
- Emotions/sentiments behind the candlestick formation
How and where to use various Time Frames
- Time Frame to be used by Swing Traders
- Time Frame to be used by Positional Traders
Support and Resistance
- Details about Support and Resistance and various techniques surrounding them
- What things/components can act as a support/resistance
- When to take trades that are supported by support/resistance
- When to exit trades depending on support/resistance
Importance of Zones
- How to analyze the zones
- How to use Zone information for taking trades
Multiple strategies that are proven profitable
- Strategies for Swing Trading
- Strategies for Positional Trading
- Multiple methods for preparing your watch list
- Methods to let you know, how long can you continue your position in a trade